Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Better day.

Today was a better day with the kids.  The girl was home sick so no drama there.  Charlie talked to his teacher and is able to do his own project which made him very happy.  James and Charlie had a fight at school today, but they managed to work through it.  I think they were distracted by winning their volleyball game after school.

I had a good day.  I managed to get all my furniture back into the Living Room after acquiring an old piano that has been in the family for years.  So happy.  Let the music ring in my house, maybe I will even learn to play.  That could be interesting giving my tone deafness and inability to hear the beat in music.  (I am one of those people that clap along to music at a different beat than the rest of the world!)


Only I can change my life.  No one can do it for me.
-Carol Burnett

No comments:

Post a Comment