Monday, November 12, 2018

Welcome

Starting again....

In the past I have found such great support in the internet community that I felt it was time to come back.   I work at home and teach computer courses part time.  I am a mostly lonely Momma dealing with a teenager with severe anxiety.

Me: I am a Forty something Mom, with severe anxiety and depression.  Currently my anxiety and depression is currently under control.  I am raising twin boys and a daughter with my husband.  The hubby feels like there is never enough time or money and is frustrated with our worn out cars that he keeps patching together.  I try to keep busy working from home, but at times find it very lonely.

My boys (James, Charlie):  Two amazing kids that are so different it is hard to believe they are twins.   They are currently suffering through Jr. High

My girl (Rose):  She is a unique character that is going to keep me on my toes for a very long time.

Here is where I am going to find myself again and find the peace that I need in my life.


When writing the story of your life, don't let anyone else hold the pen.
-Harley Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment